|Functie||Internship Human Resources – Rotterdam|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
dit bedrijf Rotterdam office is looking for a Human Resources Intern, who will perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
The HR department is responsible for recruitment, employee benefits, salary administration, health and safety and expatriate procedures. Currently the HR department consists of a Senior HR Manager, an HR Advisor, an HR Officer and a Recruitment & HR Officer.
If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
The internship is offered for 4 – 5 days/week, and the standard duration of internship is 6 months. The intern will receive a monthly stipend.
Working in one of world's leading creative companies, in an exciting and stimulating environment, the HR intern will gain extensive knowledge of HR procedures.
To apply, visit www.dit bedrijf.com/jobs and use our online application form to upload your cover letter and resume in one single PDF file.
- Processing timesheet approval;
- Assisting on/off-boarding process with new hire and leaving employees;
- Updating our employee records regularly to keep the database up to date;
- Assisting payroll and leave/holiday administration;
- Coordinating and assisting our HR policies optimization and procedures;
- Working on ad-hoc tasks, such as expatriate and recruitment procedures;
- Currently completing Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources Management or similar field;
- Proven experience with Microsoft office (Word, Outlook and Excel);
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation is preferred but not mandatory;
- Organizational skill is essential;
- Able to prioritize given tasks;
- Accurate and detail-oriented;
- Pro-active and self-disciplined;
- A fast leaner and a team player;
- Previous office experience is ideal;
- Confident in an international and complex environment;
- Fluent in English and knowledge of Dutch language is required;