|Functie||Marketing & Communication|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||325 Euro if you do your internship for 5 full days.|
MeetToMatch is a dynamic and fast-growing event & tech startup, active since 2009. We provide matchmaking services at business events. Imagine speed dating for companies, by combining an easy-to use online meeting platform with meticulous personal support. Our events focus on industries such as games, virtual reality, tech, mobile and film, and take place online and in countries from east to west: San Francisco, Montreal, Busan, Copenhagen and many more.
MeetToMatch is looking for an ambitious student with a knack for writing, who knows how to engage audiences, and to communicate with customers from all ove rthe world. They’ll also need to know their way around various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Discord and possibly TikTok.
As you will be responsible for writing communication and provide service to our customers, your English should be on a professional level.
You will work within a small and dedicated team. As a team, we work together to make each event a success, and your input and contribution is valuable to us.
We work in an office in Utrecht, within the Dutch Game Garden. Our office is easily accessible with public transport and by bike. This internship is not remote, but may involve working from home occasionally once you know the ropes.
- Event related communication and administrative activities.
- Daily/weekly social media postings on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Respond to customer questions over email and Live Chat
- Create and send newsletters in Mailchimp
- Work on bigger writing tasks, such as a Wikipedia page, flyers or instruction sheets.
- Update text and pages on our website
- Contribute to improvements in our service concepts and product development of our online meeting platform
- And help deliver events where the participants and the organizers have a great time with nothing to worry about!
- You are proficient in English
- You can easily adapt your tone-of-voice to our different target groups: from investors and corporate people to easy-to-approach game developers
- You know how to provide rapid and excellent service
- You are enthusiastic, independent and can handle a fair amount of stress
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant field of study such as journalism, marketing, communication or media, and have progressed to the third or fourth year of college or university (HBO/WO)
- Experience in working with Mailchimp and Adobe would be amazing, but is not mandatory
- Affinity with games is not required
- Knowledge about the games industry is also not required, but great if you already know some things
Wat bieden wij
- A responsible job as part of our team, your work really matters to us
- An international surrounding, allowing you to build a professional network
- Opportunity to learn a lot from fun-loving but hard-working colleagues
- A monthly internship remuneration of 325 Euro a month
- Fun activities every once in a while (think playing games, getting drinks, going to an escape room and such)
- Lunch included
- Start: February 2022
- Duration: 5-6 months
- Internship: Working internship/praktijkstage