|Functie||Marketing, Writing & Communication|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||325 Euro if you do your internship for 5 full days.|
MeetToMatch is a dynamic and fast-growing event & tech startup, active since 2009. We provide matchmaking services at business events. Imagine speed dating for companies, by combining an easy-to use online meeting platform with meticulous personal support. Our events focus on industries such as games, virtual reality, tech, mobile and film, and take place online and in countries from east to west: San Francisco, Montreal, Busan, Copenhagen and many more.
MeetToMatch is looking for an ambitious student with a knack for writing, who knows how to engage audiences, and who would be interested to write about both business events and relevant games industry topics. They’ll also need to know their way around various social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Discord and possibly TikTok. As you will be responsible for writing communication and provide service to our customers, your English should be on a professional level.
You will work within a small but dedicated team, where your efforts are crucial for our company’s success. As a team, we work together to make each event and activity a success, and your input and contribution is valuable to us. We work in a fun office in Utrecht, together with the Dutch Game Garden. Our office is easily accessible with public transport. This internship is not remote, but may involve working from home occasionally once you know the ropes.
- Daily/weekly social media postings on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Respond to customer questions over email and Live Chat
- Create and send newsletters in Mailchimp
- Write articles for our business resource to game development website, premortem.games
- Work on bigger writing tasks, such as a Wikipedia page, brochure or instruction sheet.
- Update text and pages on our website
- Contribute to improvements in our service concepts and product development of our online meeting platform
- And help deliver events where the participants and the organizers have a great time with nothing to worry about!
- You are proficient in English
- You are great with words and like to write about various topics
- You can easily adapt your tone-of-voice to our different target groups: from investors and corporate people to easy-to-approach game developers
- You know how to provide rapid and excellent service
- You are enthusiastic, independent and can handle a fair amount of stress
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant field of study such as journalism, creative writing, marketing, communication or media, and have progressed to the third or fourth year of college or university (HBO/WO)
- Experience in working with Mailchimp and Adobe would be amazing, but is not mandatory
- Affinity with games is not required, but is a pre
- Knowledge about the games industry is also not required, but great if you already know some things.
Wat bieden wij
- A responsible job as colleague within our business, your work really matters to us
- An international surrounding, allowing you to build a professional network
- Opportunity to learn a lot from fun-loving but hard-working colleagues
- A monthly internship remuneration of 325 Euro a month
- Fun activities every once in a while (think playing games, getting drinks, going to an escape room and such)
- Lunch included