|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 24 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
We believe to create the new market standard to discover new potential hits and successfully guide talent. Our technology includes sophisticated algorithms, data-providing and analyses possibilities, apps, upload-portals to make predictions about the success of content.
To kick-start the career of talents, NoticeSound has created their own platform dit bedrijf, where artists can submit and research their tracks to gain insights. Our music research process is completely automated based on real listeners and we are ready for insane growth.
That is why we are looking for someone who can communicate clearly the benefits of dit bedrijf in order to drive sales. On top of that, you will identify new customer leads as well as pitching and giving online demos to prospective customers.
- Together with the team, think about ways of improving our sales and marketing processes
- Understand the sales-flow and give online sales demos
- Conduct competitive research
- Approach and sell to prospective clients by telephone / Zoom meetings, email, LinkedIn, etc
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships
- Generate proposals for the potential customers
- Create sales reports
What can we offer?
- A fixed internship of 350, - euros a month, with a sales bonus based on performance
- You will be contributing to a music software globally that can provide upcoming talent insights and the right contact they need to become a high-potential
- You will be part of a small dedicated and ambitious team
- Working from home is the new standard but we have a modern office on the 26th floor, 100 meters away from Rotterdam Central Station
- Besides dit bedrijf, we are working with different music & data projects which you did not even know it was possible
- You are in your last year of a bachelor’s degree (business, marketing, communications, etc)
- Strong self-motivation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- You have the desire to come up with fresh and creative ideas
- You have the ability to contribute individually and participate in team work
- Solid English and Dutch communication skills, both written and verbal