|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
|Salaris opmerking||With an option to grow to € 500 depending on results.|
As a Business Development trainee, you are the first point of contact for our soon to be clients. We will teach you about international marketplace sales, online marketing, sales automation, and sales strategy.
At the end of this traineeship, we want you to feel comfortable in a technical and challenging environment, positioning yourself as a consultant and being able to provide thorough demos of our platform.
- You will be handling the first (sometimes somewhat technical) questions from our potential clients
- You will define international business opportunities, with the focus on Fashion, Home Deco, or Consumer Electronics
- Test our value proposition by doing sales activities on exciting cross-border projects
- The assistance of sales and onboarding activities
- Support with the creation of demo videos (in the target language)
- Creating/translating Social Media posts (in the target language)
- You have a commercial growth mindset and want to do better every day.
- Experience with sales in any way, shape, or form.
- Min. 3-month availability from September or January
- You can handle a few no’s before receiving a convincing yes.
- You are eager to learn and love receiving and giving feedback.
- Req. Native English or Dutch
- Pre: German, French, Italian or Spanish (min. level B2)
Wat bieden wij
- A steep learning curve with sales skills development that can be used for the rest of your life.
- We will help you in recognizing buying signals, applying proven sales techniques and discovering your own potential pitfalls and opportunities.
- We offer the opportunity to start in the exciting, fast-growing world of online marketplaces, with a steep growth curve and a job opportunity afterwards
- We are a young company with ambitious plans and a fast growth rate.
- We have a great working environment with flexible hours, nice colleagues with a sense of humour
- Collective lunches, fresh, fruit and good coffee in a beautiful building next to Leiden Central Station
- We appreciate your input and are curious about your ideas.
- A gross compensation of €350