|Opleidingsniveau||MBO niveau 1, MBO niveau 2, MBO niveau 3, MBO niveau 4, HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
Who are we?
dit bedrijf helps people build a better app business. We deliver the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 1 million registered members rely on dit bedrijf to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 400+ employees across 13 global offices worldwide. Learn more at appannie.com.
About the internship
As a Digital Design Intern, you are responsible for creating cutting-edge digital art assets to enrich the marketing of our mobile consumer apps. This internship will allow you to demonstrate your creativity, passion and talent for design while helping our team to attract, and retain the greatest number of passionate users possible.
Your designs will shine in our advertisement campaigns, displayed on various media and seen by millions of people worldwide. Work on videos, ad banners, websites, icons, screenshots... You name it!
- Design kick ass marketing assets ( video, animations and images) for social media, advertising campaigns and websites.
- Work within our marketing and design teams to develop campaign concepts.
- Experiment with styles, colors, and copy based on your creativity and market-research.
- A/B-test your work to perfect and iterate on your designs for our world wide audience.
- Participate in brainstorms with marketers and designers to develop new concepts for advertising.
- You’re eager to learn, well organised and passionate about design.
- A fundamental understanding of typography, color, and layout.
- The internship is part of your studies (MBO, HBO, BA, MA or similar).
- Skills in creative tools such as Illustrator, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Available for at least 5 months and 4-5 days a week.
- You're comfortable in an International and English speaking working environment.
Wat bieden wij
- Lots of room for experimentation.
- Opportunity to learn more about design in a professional global-oriented environment.
- Guidance from talented experienced designers.
- Valuable work experience with global exposure of your creative work.
- A MacBook with all the tools you need to rock.
- An above average monthly compensation.
- Flexibility of working from home
We are looking forward to seeing what you can bring to our team!
Please include your portfolio when you apply