|Functie||Team Assistance Internship|
|Opleidingsniveau||MBO niveau 1, MBO niveau 2, MBO niveau 3, MBO niveau 4, HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||36 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||op full-time basis|
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Make SPORTS happen".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
During your Team Assistance Internship you will be the main contact for our international employees at the Eversports office in Amsterdam. The internship is available as of now for a minimum of 5 months.
- Be in charge of various tasks and projects related to the Amsterdam office in close cooperation with our Managing Director
- Be the first point of contact for our employees, suppliers and external partners and do what it takes to keep the Amsterdam office "gezellig"
- Make sure supplies, coffee and food/snacks are ordered and mail is taken care of on time
- Be responsible for the on- and offboarding of employees when it comes to their workplace and material
- Come up with new event ideas and organize unforgettable team events
- You are currently enrolled as a student (HBO or WO), in the field of HR, Hospitality, Communication Sciences or similar
- Ideally you have first experience in HR, Team Assistance, Office Management or Customer Care
- You have excellent written and spoken Dutch and very good English skills
- You are reliable and keep a cool head even in stressful situations
- You have a pro-active and service-minded personality
- You are a sports enthusiast and are curious to try out new sports
- You find yourself in our company values
- You have an attention for detail and think in solutions rather than in problems
Wat bieden wij
- Monthly Eversports vouchers
- 400€/month internship allowance
- Be part of an international, innovative and, of course, sporty team
- A steep learning curve with lots of learning opportunities
- The possibility to become a Team Assistant
- A high degree of responsibility and room to bring in your own ideas and initiatives
- Team activities such as daily lunches and regular local and international events
- A beautiful office in the heart of Amsterdam / Leidseplein with a 360 view over the whole city
Sounds like you? We look forward to your application!