|Functie||Intern Retail banking|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||4 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
|Stagevergoeding||€ 400 - 500|
|Salaris opmerking||depending on the number of days per week|
Do you study Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Business administration? Do you excel in writing or maybe you prefer to be on a phone with clients? Do you see yourself as born communicator and what to further develop your talent? then this internship is definitely for you. Mind however that for this internship it is important that the intern can speak and write Dutch on a native level. For our Retail Banking department we are looking for a proactive, detail oriented, eager to learn and ambitious intern who will be part of our Retail Banking team. There is a pleasant working atmosphere where there is room for personal development and where initiative is valued.
Would you like to put to practice what you’ve learned at during your studies? Do you want to experience hands-on what your dream job is actually like? Then apply!
dit bedrijf NV (“GBI”) is a mid-sized European bank established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands since 1990 and serves to corporate and institutional and retail clientele. GBI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. (Garanti) and has presence in Germany, Switzerland and Turkey. Our ultimate parent is BBVA.
- Assist the Customer Relations Team with their day-to-day activities
- Provide assistance in the data review process of our customers
- Engage in online marketing projects
- Support with customer behavior and operation risk analysis
- Pro-actively develop initiatives within the department to enhance performance
- You speak and write Dutch on a native level.
- You study Marketing, Communication, Journalism or Business administration
- You excel in writing texts
- You enjoy being on the phone with clients
Please apply via the link or send us your motivation letter and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org