|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Our communications team is looking for a Communications intern.
Working for dit bedrijf means contributing to safeguarding sustainable access to water and sanitation for all, especially for people living on low incomes in Africa and Asia. Innovation, inclusion, and sustainability are at the heart of everything we do.
Who we are
dit bedrijf aims at bridging the service and financial gap in the water and sanitation economy. We support water and sanitation enterprises and innovations in Africa and Asia to grow, scale up and become investment ready. We also mobilise public and private funds by de-risking investments in water and sanitation.
- You are committed to supporting sustainable development
- You are willing to contribute to the overall dit bedrijf communication efforts
- You are a University/HBO student in the Netherlands, preferably in the direction of Communications/Sustainable Development
- You have experience with social media
- You are a good writer who can communicate complex messages in a clear, appealing way
- You are proactive, well-organised and hands-on
- You can manage working for different projects at the same time and are a team player
- You are aware and respectful of intercultural differences
- You are computer savvy, know how to use services such as Mailchimp and/or Meltwater, and to work with CMS-systems – or you are a quick learner
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and can communicate at a professional level; proficiency in Dutch and French is a plus
- Knowledge of and experience with issues around water, sanitation & hygiene is a substantial plus.
Wat bieden wij
- The opportunity to gain experience and a network in a dynamic, international organisation
- Room for development and bringing new ideas.
- Working in a small international team
- A small intern reimbursement
- An internship for a minimum of six months, starting on 1 February 2021.
If you are interested, please send an email with your CV and motivation (in English)