|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||4 - 10 maanden|
About Object Embassy
Object Embassy is a young and quickly growing design furniture start-up that does things differently. We have a limited number of products and we only sell online, direct to the consumer. On the one hand we are creative, hyper entrepreneurial and not afraid to experiment (and fail). On the other hand we are very much data and process driven. By doing so we can offer top quality products for an honest price to 'design lovers' all over Europe.
We are looking for an Online marketing Intern in Amsterdam. Within this role, you'll find the most effective and efficient way to grow the business (and to sustain this growth). You will be co-responsible for generating online traffic, leads and brand awareness in a smart way. Experimenting and analyzing is your second nature! (Because data never lies :)) Besides that, you're part of the core team and will be working on loads of other smaller fun (and educational) projects.
- Think of creative ways to grow our online furniture business!
- Co-developing the creatives
- Collaborating with our external growth hacker specialist (Senior ex Coolblue & Ahold)
- Analyse data and indicate growth opportunities!
- Set-up, monitor and improve Social campaigns (Facebook & Pinterest)
- Improve website SEO
- Optimising email campaigns
- Set-up, monitor and improve Google campaigns (SEA)
- Create experiments to assess your assumptions! (like A/B tests, ect)
- You’re analytical, well organised, independent
- You have (basic) knowledge of Google (Shopping) Ads, Google Analytics Facebook Business Manager
- It’s great if you have experience in webshop CMS
- Basic knowledge of front-end development would be great
- You’re fluent in English & Dutch
- You don’t have a 9-5 mentality
- You are enrolled in a HBO or WO education (year 2 or higher)
- You're available for at least 4 months - 4 days per week September 2021.
Wat bieden wij
- Opportunity to be involved and develop yourself in a quickly growing startup (and learn a gazillion things!)
- A great studio in the heart of Amsterdam South
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas, and see the direct effect of these ideas and actions
- Work in a fun and relaxed environment, come as you are!
- The option to bring your pet to work!
- Friday afternoon drinks
- A competitive monthly compensation & free lunch!
- A fast, efficient and transparant application process
Are you excited after reading this and do you feel you fit the profile? Then wait no longer and apply!