|Functie||Business Development Intern|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||1 - 6 maanden|
About dit bedrijf
dit bedrijf operates a global marketplace for ground transportation, dedicated to travellers, travel brands, and transfer companies. Travellers can complete their travel plans with door-to-door transfers by selecting the transfer they want, based on vehicle type and price, and enjoy peace of mind on the first and last mile of their journeys.
dit bedrijf has its roots in Taxi2Airport, a well-established marketplace specialized in ground transportation around airports all over the world. Taxis, private cars, and small vans are among the standard modes of transport, but also limousines, helicopters, dedicated trains or even tuk tuks are part of the possibilities.
With coverage in 150+ countries and 1.500+ airports and more than 5.000 transfer companies in the network dit bedrijf is truly global. We have the ambition to become the market leader in ground transportation worldwide and therefore, we are looking for a Business Development Intern to join our team!
About The Role
At dit bedrijf you’ll have the opportunity to learn and accumulate professional experience but also create an impact with your work! For this reason, we’re looking for highly committed interns with a hunger to demonstrate their potential in the professional world.
As an intern, you will support the business development team in our Amsterdam office reporting directly to our Director of Business Development. Your day-to-day work will consist of compiling data received from our demand partners, reviewing and analysing it to optimise existing partnerships, make business projections, and provide insights on revenue-generating title selections.
- Partners account management and identifying partner-specific opportunities
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Manage multiple aspects of partner success management (campaign setup, deployment, reporting)
- Organizing timelines and supporting efforts to achieve the company’s goals
- Preparing professional-quality documents and communications
- Think critically when planning to assure project success
- Available for 5+ months for 40 hours a week
- Reliable in your area of responsibility and deadlines
- Comfortable working autonomously, as well as the ability to contribute ideas, communicate effectively, and work well in a team
- Fluent English and a second foreign language is a plus
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, and has strong communication skills
- Good time management and self-organization
- You’re highly energetic, organized, detail-oriented and a self-starter
Wat bieden wij
- a place where you can be yourself and grow your skills through feedback
- a great working atmosphere with driven and ambitious peers
- all the tools you’ll need to excel; both hardware and software
- a market-competitive salary with secondary benefits;
- A nice office in Amsterdam with a global impact on ground transportation
- A state of the art Windows or Apple laptop
- Flexible working hours
- An entrepreneurial environment
We believe it’s the people that make the business and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join us in creating an open, transparent, motivating, inspiring, and fun working environment. We have a typical scale-up culture, growing fast, hard-working, and have huge ambitions. But no worries, work hard = play hard!
You’ll work at a tech company in heart and mind but understand that technology is just a means to serve our partners and travellers. Passion, teamwork, and informal communication are the basis to create a successful experience that allows every traveller to enjoy peace of mind.
With truly global coverage, dit bedrijf is a multilingual and multinational company and believes in fostering diversity. We are headquartered in Amsterdam with satellite offices in Dubai, Buenos Aires, Faro, Mumbai, and Andorra.
Want to join the ride? Apply now for this job!
Check out our job openings at the link below👇