|Functie||Internship Operations for Programs & Events|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
|Salaris opmerking||salary is € 400 / month|
About us this company is innovating tools and services that help ventures to scale and help cities and countries to become impact scale-up regions. With research based on thousands of scale-ups, an in-house development team and network of experts, we’ve worked intensively with over 140 scale-ups and provided tools and services for organizations like TechLeap, InvestNL and EIT. Our focus is on impact scale-ups, in Food & Agri, Renewable Energy and Circular Economy.
- We are looking for a full-time intern that supports our operations for programs and events for a period of minimum six months.
- This internship is focused on supporting the operations of our upcoming (online) community events and scaling-programs:
- ScaleUpFood; Runway; and ScaleUpBoard, with the end-product of writing an ‘online operations hand-book’.
- These activities consist among others of: Support the operations lead on A to Z organization of (online) programs and events
- Maintaining community relationships and communication, establishing a customer follow-up and feedback loop
- Give support on in-depth venture analysis: analyzing information and data to assess scale-ups on their growth trajectory
- Our location is in Amsterdam but we are currently working from home. When it is safe again, we will return to work at the office.
- Currently in a Bachelor or Master degree, with a strong analytical mind and intellectually curious
- Creative with a knack for communications
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal supervision
- Initiator with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to multi-task and deliver and act in a fast-paced and volatile business environment
- Genuinely excited about innovation, impact and helping scale-up companies grow
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English;
- You have advanced organizational skills with attention to de
Wat bieden wij
- We provide a dynamic environment focused on personal growth, and great opportunities to learn and meet new people.
- You will be part of an A-team.
- We provide an intern stipend of € 400 p/m based on full-time employment.