|Functie||Java (back-end) development stagiair|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||1 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
dit bedrijf is a rapidly growing fintech startup based in Amsterdam, founded by ex-employees of Adyen. We offer the only payment solution for platforms that connects with any PSP.
Our mission? To enable platforms to give buyers and sellers the best commerce experience possible.
dit bedrijf’s flexible payment solution lets platforms connect with their PSP(s) of choice. Resulting in the highest authorisation rates, unlimited payment methods, reduced downtimes and best-in-market pricing. With dit bedrijf, platforms are compliant with PSD2 regulations as we take care of the daily hassle of payouts, split payments and KYC. Allowing these platforms to focus on getting the most out of their business.
- Support our experienced back-end engineers
- Develop software in Java
- Responsibility for full life cycle development
- Design, implement, test and monitor new functionalities to the platform
- Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it more robust and scalable
- Collaborate in a small team with highly skilled individuals.
- Skilled with Java (preferably also Nodejs) and databases
- You have an eye for detail
- You love taking ownership
- Entrepreneurial drive to build a product from scratch
- Flexible and a team player
- Able to communicate in English
- At the end of your study
- Available for 3-5 days per week
Wat bieden wij
- Competitive salary
- A steep learning curve, coached by experienced developers
- Various future career opportunities
- International work environment
- A downright fantastic team