|Functie||Human Resources Intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
This company is looking for multiple HR interns to join the Human Resources team as of September 2021 (or earlier). The department, located in our headquarters in Utrecht (the Netherlands), supports our offices across the globe with various HR related topics and projects.
As an ambitious and technically focused company, we keep moving forward with innovation. We are always in the look for sharp and talented minds to help us to get there. Our passion is to deliver a 3D printing system that drives business success across the globe. That is why we are dedicated to make 3D printers, software, materials, and services that are versatile and easy to use.
The HR team helps the organisation to meet its objectives by managing its most valuable resource – its employees. We do this by managing employee relations and by delivering first-class services in areas such as talent acquisition, personal growth & development, compensation & benefits, and HR operations.
Are you currently following an education in HRM? Would you be up to making a difference at this company as your first step into the professional world? If yes, then please read on!
What will you be doing?
Since we are growing fast, there is a lot to develop, research and improve. Therefore, we have multiple topics that you could work on. At the moment we are looking for interns who are interested in the following areas:
- Employee Journey
- Learning & Development - Academy
- Operational Excellence - HR operations
- Internship program and campus recruitment - Talent Acquisition
As part of your responsibilities you will:
- Support the operational team in daily assignments.
- Conduct research on one of the above-mentioned subjects
What will your team look like?
The HR team consists of three HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits team, HR Operations team, and Talent Acquisition team. We are a fun multidisciplinary and international team with a lot of energy and all kinds of ideas to improve our current processes. We put the bar high, and you should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment.
Do you fit this profile?
Direction: Human Resource Management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Proactive and flexible attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passionate about your study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Dutch skills are beneficial)
- Available for 6 months
- Currently living in the Netherlands and enrolled in a university study.
The benefits of working with us###
- Paid internship
- Good guidance during your assignment
- Opportunities for learning and developing your skills
- An open, family atmosphere and fun work environment
- Once the office opens: a convenient location within walking distance of - Utrecht Central train station (2-3 minutes)
This company has been in operation since 2011, and over the years has grown to become a market leader, creating powerful, professional, and accessible desktop 3D printers. With offices in the Netherlands, New York, Boston, and Singapore, plus production facilities in both Europe and the US, our team of over 400 employees continually strives to accelerate the world’s transition to local digital manufacturing by offering the highest-quality 3D printers, software, and materials on the market.
We offer you the chance to become a part of a young, fast-growing, technically advanced company. We are focused on further developing, developing the world of 3D printing, and further expanding the skills of our people.
We are ordinary people with extraordinary plans. Creating high-quality products is our driver. Our passion and creativity help us to make the unbelievable believable. Together we make one hell of a team.