|Functie||Marketing & Assistent Conference manager|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
...looking for a responsible position in which you organise international events with a focus on marketing?
...available from August/September for at least 5 months?
...in your bachelor phase or a starter looking for working experience?
- We are looking for someone who:
- Likes to be challenged, is self-motivated and proactive;
- Has demonstrable organisational experience and enjoys planning events while keeping a clear overview of tasks;
- Knows how to draw up a marketing plan and implement & execute it;
- Has excellent spoken and written command of English (Dutch proficiency is a bonus, but not required);
- Likes to work in an international and commercial environment.
- So if you are:
- Studying Hospitality & Event management, Facility management, Marketing & Communication or similar;
- Eager in co-organising top-notch events;
- Familiar with a marking plan;
- Enthusiastic about maintaining day-to-day (marketing) activities for the network: updating the website and social media etc.;
- The organising type who is structured and responsible.
Wat bieden wij
- We offer:
- The possibility to develop and organize international activities for a young network;
- A working experience with much responsibility in a small, informal and dynamic organisation with many learning opportunities;
- An internship of 40 hours per week from August/September 2021 for at least 5 months;
- A monthly compensation for your work.
Want to work within a small but dynamic organisation in an office in the heart of The Hague?
Please send us your resume and motivation to Emma den Ouden, office & conference manager at dit bedrijf, via e.denouden@dit bedrijfnet.com. For any further information please call +31 (0)70 217 2018.
This vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found.