|Functie||Project Manager: “Impact of Science on Society”|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
...looking for a responsible position in organising international activities to connect Science with Society?
...available from August/September for at least 5 months?
...in your master phase or a starter looking for working experience?
- You will be partially responsible for:
- Inviting speakers, contacting partners, assisting with marketing, overseeing various stages of the project for;
- the annual Impact of Social Sciences and Humanities Conference in Brussels, Belgium;
- and courses such as Methods and Instruments for Assessing Societal Impact of Research in London, England;
- and Integrating Societal Impact and Innovation in an Institutional Research Strategy in Bogota, Colombia;
- Maintaining day-to-day activities for the network: updating the website and social media, writing articles for our newsletters, maintaining correspondence with our network partners and members.
- We are looking for someone who:
- Likes to be challenged, is self-motivated and proactive;
- Has demonstrable organisational experience, and enjoys planning events while keeping a clear overview of tasks;
- Has excellent spoken and written command of English (Dutch proficiency is a bonus, but not required);
- Likes to work in an international and commercial environment.
Wat bieden wij
- We offer:
- The possibility to develop and organise international activities;
- Contact with international key experts and stakeholders on science policy and research management, and the possibility to take a visible network position for yourself;
- A position with much responsibility in a small, informal and dynamic organisation;
- An internship of 40 hours per week from August/September 2021 for at least 5 months.
Get in touch! If you are interested, please send your resume and motivation letter via email to:
Bonita Liu Lead Project Manager at dit bedrijf b.liu@dit bedrijfnet.com
This vacancy will close once the most appropriate candidate is found.