|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor|
|Uren per week||32|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
We are always looking for ambitious, motivated and talented interns to join our team. Want to work on awesome games, as part of a great team, in a positive working and learning environment? Join the Knights of the Round Table!
The People & Culture team strives to work from our Studio core values. We think out of the box and try new things. Bringing agility into HR with the mantra ‘good enough for now and safe enough to try’ in mind.
As a People & Culture intern you can contribute to projects in all areas of our discipline. From hiring, onboarding and career development all the way to offboarding. You understand and preserve the company culture and take initiatives that create a healthy work environment. You will be working closely together with our team to create and facilitate a workplace filled to the brim with content, productive people who thrive in their roles - not just for today, but also for the future.
- Initiate and create effective HR processes
- Create a hiring and onboarding experience
- Create workshops on topics as development, feedback, communication, goal setting such as OKR’s
- Coach employees on personal development and general career topics
- Create and Organize “milestone experiences” such as first day at work, promotions & team events
- You are a self starter and do not shy away from a challenge
- You challenge yourselve to improve and are open to receive and share feedback
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo
- You have a professional attitude and are able to work autonomously
- You need to speak & write English well