|Functie||B2B Content Marketing Internship|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
About dit bedrijf
At dit bedrijf we believe that innovative ventures can only create a positive impact on their industries if they scale. Our mission is to empower them to kickstart their scaling journey. With research on thousands of scale-ups, an in-house development team and a wide network of experts, we know our way around scaling. We’ve worked on the ground with over 140 scale-ups and provided tools and services for organizations like TechLeap, InvestNL and EIT.
We are looking for a full-time intern to support our marketing and communication efforts for 5- 6 months, preferably starting mid August. Working in close collaboration with our marketing lead and the business development team, you’ll be responsible for creating content that delivers value to our target audience (management teams of impact scale-ups): blog posts about industry trends, interviews with alumni and faculty, website copy, etc. You will also format it for distribution, execute the communication strategy, and creatively find ways for it to reach our target audience.
What’s in your toolbox
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English (and Dutch is a big plus)
- Copywriting for B2B - you understand entrepreneurs and are able speak their language
- Execute social media marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Basic knowledge of Wordpress
- SEO optimization (you can develop a killer keyword strategy)
- Marketing analytics - you’ll look at the data and build better content accordingly
- Basic knowledge of video editing
- Graphic design skills are a plus (Illustrator/Indesign)
- You’re in the last phase of completing your bachelor degree or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration.
- You are genuinely excited about innovation, impact, and entrepreneurship
- You’re a natural-born communicator - you love people and engaging with them
- Teamwork is your middle name
- You are ingenious and will be able to make the best out of your time and our resources
- You’re not scared by not having strict guidelines and thrive under minimal supervision
Wat bieden wij
What’s in it for you
- You’ll be in contact with some of the most exciting ventures in Europe and expand your network
- You will join an international, talented team that is passionate about scaling impact
- The chance to let your creativity run wild - crazy, out-of-the-box ideas are heavily encouraged
- You’ll work from the beautiful Marineterrein Amsterdam 2 days/week. Did someone say after-work swim?
- An intern stipend of €400 p/m
Are you excited? Please send a motivational letter and your CV to Marta at marta.fiolhais@dit bedrijf.com. Interviews will be held in the week of August 9th - 13th, and the internship will start start as soon as possible and no later than the start of September.
Please note that candidates must already be based in the Netherlands and independently have the right to work in the European Union.