|Functie||Office Manager Internship|
|Opleidingsniveau||MBO niveau 3, MBO niveau 4, HBO-Bachelor|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||4 - 8 maanden|
Are you looking for an Office Management internship at a Martech scale-up and do you simply get shit done?
dit bedrijf is a leading content creation platform providing business teams with a fast and scalable way to produce highly-engaging content experiences that bring a new level of intelligence to their customer journeys. dit bedrijf is based in Amsterdam and New York and serves more than 1,400 global B2B brands.
We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative, and customer-centric. Even better, the ones who know how to work hard and have fun at the same time. We’re a team of highly driven people, with a great sense of human connection and a clear focus. If you’re looking to build your marketing career in a fast-growing international tech scale-up, you’re in the right place.
- Taking ownership over all aspects of Office Management to help your colleagues thrive
- Throw unique and on point events, online as well as live
- Be a pro in every aspect of facility management: office, kitchen, culture, you name it!
- Improve working experience in the office as well as those working from home
As our Office Management Intern, you will be part of the people team and will be reporting to the people manager. You help with the day-to-day in the office, from making sure everything we need is in stock to organizing an office event.
Some examples; you check your mail and the info-box when the Sales department reaches a target that has to be celebrated, because success needs a celebration right? Drop everything you do and get creative to make the moment happen.
Then the weekly (company-wide) meeting is on. You make sure everybody is invited, logged in, the presentation is ready, the meeting recorded and distributed afterwards.
Time to check if all stock is up to date, and that can be ordering coffee beans and of course beer, dit bedrijf swag or even a birthday present for Megan from recruitment.
- Be the go-to person in the company when it comes to office equipment, organizing company events both online as well as live meetings
- Our office looks amazing, you are the one that keeps it that way by taking care of the restaurant and tidying up when necessary
- Taking care of incoming mail and distributing it
- Keep all stock up to date
- Fluent in English
- Able to keep your head cool in the daily madness
- Started your last year of MBO Office Management study (or similar)
- Background in hospitality (a plus, not a must)