|Functie||Front Office Intern | Assistant Operations Intern|
|Opleidingsniveau||MBO niveau 1, MBO niveau 2, MBO niveau 3, MBO niveau 4, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor|
|Uren per week||40|
|Stageduur||4 - 20 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Are you looking for an internship at one of Europe’s most exciting companies? Do you want to hop on our life-long learning journey?
You will work on every aspect of the hotel operation together with the Operations Assistant, the Hotel Manager and the Assistant Hotel Manager. You operate mainly in the lounge/reception area where you are open and available with a friendly smile to meet all the needs of students and hotel guests and the questions of random strangers. This goes way beyond old school reception duties: you and your team members are the hotel’s super-skilled hosts and deliver the optimal guest experience.
- Student – you MUST be enrolled in University
- A flexible, hands-on, motivated and positive approach
- Background in hospitality, preferably in a hotel environment
- You love responsibility and handle stressful peak periods like a pro
- Fluent in English
- Hard working, responsible and “let’s do this!” mentality
- Ready, raring and available for minimum 4 months and maximum 6 months internship
- You’re legally allowed to work in The Netherlands
Wat bieden wij
- An amazing work environment with a fantastic vibe and lots of positive energy.
- Time carved out for you to work on your own research-project
- On the job coaching and guidance
- Monthly compensation for your internship.
- The opportunity to work at a dynamic, young, international organisation; we’re a real game changer in the hospitality industry
- A first glimpse into the world of hotel operations, with one of the most innovative players in the hospitality market.
- Access to the amazing TSH facilities, including our awesome staff experiences, canteen and gym
- A wonderful workplace to call home, events, fun colleagues, and all regular benefits stuff
We want you to be you. No uniform, tattoos are cool, your hairstyle is yours, not ours. Basically, we don’t want to change who you are because we think the best hospitality comes from people who can be themselves and show guests their personality. Our team is diverse, representing more than one nationality, gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, culture and personality type. That’s what makes our team so special.
Join The Student Hotel
Excited? Want to apply? DO IT TODAY