|Functie||Financial Administrative Intern|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||24 - 40|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
Get-e is a fast growing company that's active in the worldwide booking and management of business (airport) taxi transport, located in Hoofddorp (10 min from Schiphol).
This new service in the travel industry makes it possible to book a door-to-door trip in advance! This means that in addition to booking a flight and hotel, ground transportation to and from the airport can also be booked online in advance. We currently offer our service at over 800 destinations in more than 110 countries.
Examples of our activities and customers include repatriation for insurance companies (Eurocross), taxi transport in loyalty programmes (VISA) and airline crew transport (Ryanair).
Are you interested in being part of an international company, being offered the opportunity to gain a unique experience and are you interested in advancing your career? Then keep reading!
You will be a part of a team responsible for all finance processes at the company. Together with 2 young and supporting colleagues, you will be handling daily finance tasks.
Being well-organized and attentive to details, you will be sending invoices to our customers and suppliers. With your strong business communication skills, you will clearly communicate with the parties, reaching mutual understanding and achieving company goals.
At Get-e, we strive to make sure that our administration processes are smooth for the customers as well as effective for the company. You will be given a lot of responsibility, learn a lot, and will have a chance to continue as a full-team member in case of a successful internship.
- Creating and sending customer invoices on a daily, monthly, and weekly basis
- Account receivables and account payables monitoring, follow up actions on overdue items
- Credit management
- Creating supplier invoices on a monthly basis
- Handling customer and supplier queries regarding invoices or payments
- Supplier invoices check
The internship activities will take place at the Get-e office.
- Minimum of HBO (higher professional education) work and thinking level
- You have strong communication skills
- You speak English fluently
Wat bieden wij
- Being part of an internationally growing company
- Working in an international team
- Working in a young team
- Gaining experience in international business/logistics
- A monthly remuneration of €300
The application will take place via Google Meet.
We're looking forward to receiving your application!