|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
|Salaris opmerking||350 or 450 EUR (depends on study and background)|
dit bedrijf is the world’s leading supplier of cabin interiors for regional, narrow and wide-body, business and military aircraft. The company's product range includes integrated cabin interiors, overhead bins, galleys, lavatories, crew rests and cargo containers.
Your role will be to gather and analyze market data to provide actionable recommendations and knowledge to the organization on strategic domains, and you will conduct various research projects, supporting:
- Our commercial activities, with insights to define sales strategies and support our strategy implementation in various market and regions
- Our product management activities with insights and analysis to assess opportunities, better understand our performance, support business cases and business models definition
- Our innovation activities with insights to feed our concepts and designs
You will report to the Market research analyst, and work closely with the Product managers, the Marketing Director and interact regularly with internal stakeholders (innovation teams, sales teams ...) as well as external stakeholders.
The team is currently strengthening its research and analysis function, you will have the opportunity to engage on improvements initiatives and proactively propose ideas and solutions
You will be part of the Division Marketing team which is in charge of all marketing activities for 9 Cabin product portfolios, covering research & analysis, product management, strategy, promotion and communication activities. It’s a young, diverse, multi-cultural and dynamic team, with members located in the Netherlands, the US and Germany. Your position will be located in the Netherlands, close to our market research analyst and product managers.
Bachelor or Master Education in Marketing, Business, Research
Looking for a gap year or end of study/graduation internship
Curious, analytical, critical, good sense of organization, ability to distill complex data into actionable conclusions and to make it clear and transparent for others. You are reliable, versatile, proactive, result driven and have a problem solving mindset.
- Fluent command in English (French is a plus)
- MS Office computer skills
- Excellent with Excel or any statistic/ database software
- Analysis and use of marketing tools
- Variable interview techniques is a plus
Note, this position is open for students from all over the world, not just Dutch universities.
Do you like working with data, digging for insights and understand topics from A to Z ? Are you looking for a dynamic team to gain experience in marketing and research and apply the knowledge you’ve already gained? Then take your chance and reach out with your application!