|Functie||international online marketing intern|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO Associate Degree, HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||36 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Nader te bepalen|
This is what you need to know about dit bedrijf
dit bedrijf is a Danish company with offices and factories worldwide for the production of medicines for psoriasis, eczema and thrombosis. You will join the central EUCAN Commercial Excellence team with specialists from all over the world. There are offices all over Europe, but you will be placed at the Flex office in Amsterdam and the Benelux office in Lier, near Antwerp. We have a nice workplace there, with good coffee 😉 The teams you work with often consist of several brand managers and a sales manager. Internship at a pharmaceutical company also means that there are quite a few rules and laws to adhere to, but the sweet spot is to find creativity in between.
How do I become an international online marketing intern at dit bedrijf?
As an international online marketing intern, you are the first point of contact for your international marketing colleagues regarding the implementation of our online marketing campaigns. Those colleagues are located in: Australia, Canada, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Switzerland and Greece. You are responsible for efficient contact with our external agencies, you learn to create email campaigns yourself and at the end of your internship you will be an expert in B2B CRM marketing. This is where you can unleash your creative, commercial and a spark of technical talent and interest. You also get a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of marketing plans, targets and segmentation based on data. – we can tell you all about this.
This is what you like to do
- Create email / social media campaigns
- Coordinating between different internal parties such as the brand managers and our designers
- Localize and approve completed Global projects
Do you have what it takes?
Are you someone who does not like repetition and boring tasks? Then this internship is really something for you. We're looking for someone in higher education, within the business / communication / marketing field with a passion for everything online.
You recognize yourself in this
- You are very good at prioritizing and are not afraid to say 'no'
- You would like to be a master in video calling
- You work creatively and innovate
- You don't go crazy if your day goes completely different than you planned in the morning
- You have affinity with marketing
- You have a proactive attitude towards improving existing processes
- But you also like structure 😉
Wat bieden wij
This is what you are looking for in an internship
- Bringing innovation to our current approach
- Write texts / play with formatting
- Puzzle with CRM systems and data
- Working in a data candy store. Think of data about customer behavior on the website and in our apps, marketing data from all channels and of course customer and order information.
- Brainstorm with colleagues about appropriate customer selection and segmentation to make marketing more personal. This allows different groups of customers to be approached in an effective way.