|Functie||Social Media and Sales support|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||3 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
An exciting internship for tech savvy, organised and energetic student in the last phase of their studies.
What you are going to do?
- You will join the team of learning designers and business managers to support them in projects with content management and creation, communication and engagement with various dit bedrijf networks, campaign management and sales.
- As an intern it is your responsibility to carry out independent research.
- The team will help you determine a relevant thesis topic related to Customer Research, Innovation, Growth Marketing, Adult Education, Learning Design.
- You will be assigned a supervisor who will support you in formulating your research question and provide guidance throughout your internship.
- In consultation with your supervisor you will participate in projects with cross-functional teams, depending on your focus and needs.
- You will gain valuable work experience, working in teams, virtually, at our offices as well as at the clients offices, and also working independently (depending on the current regulations and rules per country).
Who are you?
- You are in the last phase of your Bachelor or Master studies of Marketing, Innovation, Education Management, Learning Design or Business Administration.
- You are eager to learn new skills, experience startup environment, and contribute to dit bedrijf.
- You have an international mind-set.
- You have strong interpersonal skills: written, presentation and influencing.
- This role will be based in our Netherlands office
Wat bieden wij
What we are offering?
- An inspiring work environment in a fast growing start-up
- A stimulating workplace at our office to write your thesis and get to know our culture.
- A challenging and exciting internship in a rapidly changing innovative environment.
- To discover the possibilities for rapid professional and personal development.
- To experience an optimal career start that consists of exciting tasks in challenging projects.
- An early assumption of responsibility.
- To learn from experienced colleagues.
- A lifelong network and participation in regular workshops. At dit bedrijf, each individual has a unique contribution with their vision and opinion. So your contribution will be valued too!