|Functie||Category Development/Brand Management/Shopper Marketing|
|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||6 - 6 maanden|
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our Commercial Teams! We have variety of internship opportunities across different commercial functions:
- Assisting in creating and executing brand support through various communication tools including digital marketing
- Organizing events and sponsoring
- Helping to develop new product concepts in line with consumer needs
- Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data, monitoring latest market trends and contributing to the periodic business planning processes
- Being the connection between marketing and sales, translating the national marketing plans to different customers
- Making sure our brands have the most impactful presentation on the shop floor. As an example, you can think of shelf activations for Milka or tasting experiences of Oreo Cookies at well-known supermarkets
- Working closely together with our Field Force, in implementing the great plans on the shop floor
- Working on impactful advertisements for magazines of our customers
- Contributing to multiple analyses that evaluate our activations.
- Supporting the Category Management department translating brand strategy into customer-centric category growth plans
- Creating planograms in collaboration with the department ensuring the maximum visibility of our brands in shelf
- Evaluating and analyze promotional guidelines
- Developing actionable insights based on Nielsen data to grow the category
- Supporting the execution of portfolio management and activation plans together with sales.
You might be the one we are looking for if…
- You are a Master student you follow a commercial study program
- You are an energetic and ambitious student who likes to take action
- You are able to work independently and responsibly, with strong analytical skills
- You are a real team player
- You are passionate to pursue a career in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (mandatory)
- You are available for a 5-6 months internship.
Wat bieden wij
What we offer…
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more.
It is also a chance to become part of dit bedrijf talent pool of interns: A high majority of our junior opportunities are filled by our previous interns!
• Place of work: Breda (The Netherlands) • Beginning: January 2022 • Duration: 6 months • Compensation: 400€ - full time internship (+ travel expenses in case you do not have a student travel card) • Advantages: Access to the company restaurant