Product Management Internship
Would you like to be part of our international Product Management team as intern and making impact as working for a MedTech company? Do you have a solid analytical understanding, but a drive to get things done? Then this internship might be just for you!
This company is an innovative medical device company which focuses on the research and development, manufacturing and commercialization of a ground-breaking device for the management of diabetes. Kaleido, one of world smallest, precise and lightest insulin pumps, is designed to help people with diabetes live life on their own terms.
Make impact with your Product Management internship
As a Product Management intern, you will be responsible for conducting research and analysis, whilst translating this into advice and input for our Product Management & R&D team. You will help to set up hypothesis, research models and present the outputs.
Not one day will be the same, what you can expect during your internship:
- Generating insights & advising colleagues;
- Analyzing existing data sources;
- Setting up questionnaires;
- Conducting market research;
- Joining Commercial / Marketing / Product Management meetings.
You are / have:
- Having diabetes or knowing the diabetes market is a big PLUS (else: prepare to deep dive, because you’ll need to know the basics);
- A passion to make impact and collaborate with people to get things done;
- Strong analytical and presentation skills;
- Willing to set-up and execute research in a small team of specialists;
- Being savvy with Excel and research tools such as SurveyMonkey, Typeform and so on is important;
- Living near to Utrecht or having the willingness to travel at least 3 days per week to our stunning brand new office;
- Relevant studies are mainly Technical Studies with a Social aspect (e.g. Mens & Techniek, Clinical Technology), but feel free to apply if you think your study is relevant!
Wat bieden wij
- Challenging internship for an ambitious person