Are you ready to work for a leading international trading company and help build our success? Are you the intern who wants to work with A-brand FMCG brands? Then we are a perfect match for you!
A great internship in which you will learn to further develop your organizational skills. You will do your internship in a stimulating, international commercial environment. A few keywords: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success. Really a place where you do your internship with pleasure. This is where your strengths will shine.
You ensure that everything goes smoothly
As a Supply Chain intern, you will go through the same induction process as a real Supply Chain employee. The goal is to teach you as much as possible.
As intern Supply Chain you make sure that everything runs smoothly. You are part of a close team that supports the traders. You will learn how to manage the order book with everything that comes with it such as:
- Supporting customers with the delivery of their orders and answering questions;
- Coordinating repack orders;
- Interacting with Finance and Treasury regarding payment and invoicing;
- Registering new customers and suppliers.
- You are busy with a logistical HBO or WO education;
- You are available 32-40 hours per week for at least 5 months;
- You speak and write fluent Dutch and English. Do you master a third language? A big plus;
- You are a real pro: flexible, thorough, accurate and proactive;
- You think along with your team. Together you go for solutions and results;
- Of course you have good communication and social skills.
Wat bieden wij
- Internship compensation;\Challenge, variation, fun and a lot of serious responsibility within a fast-growing, internationally operating organization that dares to think big;
- Fast-paced and demanding work environment, but also time for a joint lunch in our restaurant, and a drink at the bar on our top floor every Friday afternoon;
- Fun team events and legendary annual parties;
- Open ears for innovations and ideas;
- Personal plan created to help you and us grow;
- Stimulating, international and commercial environment. A few key words: informal, no-nonsense, future-oriented, focus on development and success.
Why West Coast Supply Group?
Because we get you your coffee as an intern with us, and we will teach you a lot in a short period of time. We are used to working with interns in our learning environment and offer you unique opportunities to grow and develop. We have a young team, so you will easily connect with others. In addition, we really are the nicest, most international and dynamic company you will want to work for! Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
Contact us and tell us more about who you are by applying with your resume and cover letter addressed to Ms Esther Schudel, Recruiter.
Check our website here for more information about what it is like to work with us and here to learn more about what we do.
You can find more information about our privacy statement on the following page: http://jobs.westcoastsupplygroup.com/privacy-policy
West Coast Supply Group
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel