dit bedrijf is a rapidly growing global whisky platform. We are the world’s largest whisky database and peer-to-peer whisky marketplace. Our portfolio business Whiskystats is the world’s foremost provider of secondary whisky market prices and collection tracking.
With millions of annual website visitors, dit bedrijf aspires to play an increasingly valued role in individuals' whisky journeys, catering to novices, enthusiasts, experts, and professionals alike.
The role at a glance:
In this traineeship, you’ll learn how to translate marketing strategies to business success. You’ll dive into email marketing, customer journeys, data analysis, and content optimization.
What you’ll really do:
- Adapt compelling content, both written and visual, for diverse purposes, including SEO, growth funnel marketing, and increasing customer happiness. (Additional language skills are a plus, but English is required.)
- Leverage tools like MailChimp, WordPress, and social media platforms to reach customers and increase conversions.
- Monitor and share customer growth insights in a compelling, visual way (dashboards, presentations).
- Work with teammates to enhance customer segmentation, customer journeys, and strategic marketing decisions.
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and play a role in developing competitive scorecards.
- You’re enthusiastic and eager to learn, with a genuine interest in digital marketing and communication.
- You’ve used WordPress, Mailchimp, social media and other publishing tools.
- You can organize, prioritize, write, and communicate effectively.
- You’re interested in whisky—this is a bonus, but is not required.
- You’re currently pursuing (or have recently completed) a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
Wat bieden wij
What You'll Gain:
Valuable hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative industry.
The opportunity to work with experienced professionals and learn from them.
A chance to contribute to stimulating marketing projects and campaigns.
Exposure to a growing international team and a thriving startup environment.
We work in a hybrid set-up, and are typically in the office from Tuesday to Friday.
Our Core Values:
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel