Dit bedrijf is a team of former SaaS sellers sharing a common belief: buying and renewing SaaS and Cloud Hosting should be easy, fast and transparent. We aim to shift the paradigm from pricing power to buyer power and strive to help organizations with expertise and data-insight in negotiations.
We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Intern to join our team at dit bedrijf. This internship opportunity will provide valuable hands-on experience in sales at a tech start-up. As a Sales Intern, you will work closely with the founders with extensive backgrounds in sales and business development at companies such as Salesforce, Backbase and Zoom. This is a great opportunity for students that want to learn the ins and outs of sales in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. The duration of this internship is 6 months and startdate can be discussed.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, customer interactions, and market intelligence;
- Participate in ongoing development training, role play and call coaching sessions to learn the Sales Development Role;
- Conduct research and share intelligence with the sales team on prospects needs and concerns;
- Set up and follow proven sales cadences with tools like Apollo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Lusha and Hubspot;
- Prospecting potential clients, and identifying new business opportunities;
- Learn ways to effectively qualify and communicate effectively;
- Schedule appointments and demos to connect qualified buyers with sales;
- Execute proactive outbound call campaigns.
Who are you?
- Currently studying towards / just finished a HBO / Bachelor degree;
- You are proactive, open-minded, and motivated to learn;
- Great time management & organizational skills;
- Hands-on mentality;
- You love to connect with customers;
- You understand Dutch & English.
- You are available for 6 months, full time
Wat bieden wij
What's in it for you?
- A real ambitious, fun and inspiring work surrounding;
- An office in Amsterdam;
- Room for ownership and initiative within a fast-growing start-up;
- Potential to turn your internship into permanent employment;
- Monthly padel tournaments, team nights out and more fun;
- Competitive remuneration.
Pengu is a team of former SaaS sellers sharing a common belief: buying and renewing SaaS should be easy, fast and transparent. We aim to shift the paradigm from pricing power to buyer power and strive to help organizations with expertise and data-insight in SaaS negotiations.
We saw the opportunity to take out the guesswork and fix the buying process, Pengu was born from this simple belief.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel