Are you a successful student in your final year of studies who wants to kick start their career? Are you looking for an internship packed full of individual responsibility? Do you have a love for sports?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
At dit bedrijf, it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
Your role as a Partnerships intern:
You will be part of the team who manages the relationship between dit bedrijf and some of the biggest clubs around the world, including PSG, AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur. Your role will be to support the Partner Managers to ensure our existing partnerships are performing at the highest level across the board.
This will include:
- Tracking and reporting rights usage and asset performance
- Joining meetings with Partners to understand the nuances of each club and how we can best activate our agreements with them
- Managing the auction process from start to finish, including leading communications with internal stakeholders in different departments at MWS
What we expect from you:
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree
- You have an EU passport or you are enrolled with a school in the Netherlands
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from February
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
- You are flexible and well-organised, ready to join a fast-growing organisation
- You want to do good and contribute to a better world
Wat bieden wij
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of our young and international team that is growing rapidly
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Reimbursement of travel expenses up to EUR 200 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our procedure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR introduction call)
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Full interview with 2 members of the Partnerships team
- Final Interview with the hiring managers
If all goes well, we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international sports world with us!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Ruben Boerefijn directly.
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement platform. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel