Are you a successful student in your final year of studies who wants to kick start their career? Are you looking for an internship packed full of individual responsibility? Do you have a love for sports?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
At dit bedrijf, it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement solution. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We strive to consistently surprise our clients and customers with innovations driven by our technological expertise and marketing ingenuity.
Your role as an Events intern:
- You will be part of the team who manages the relationship between dit bedrijf and some of the biggest clubs in the world, including PSG, AC Milan and Tottenham Hotspur. Your role will be to support the Hospitality and Events Manager in the preparations for a major Partner event taking place in Amsterdam in the first week of June 2024.
- This will include:
- Researching and communicating with vendors
- Comparing, tracking & presenting proposals from multiple vendors
- Creating comprehensive production timelines
- Creating detailed & well structured itineraries
- Organising & monitoring guest list & RSVPS’
- You will also be supporting the Hospitality and Events Manager to ensure our seasonal hospitality and ticketing rights with our partners are utilised in the most effective way.
- To be successful in this role we require someone with a high level of attention to detail and an aptitude for planning and organisation. We are looking for a candidate with a can do attitude, who is always seeking creative solutions to ensure best in class delivery.
- You are currently studying towards / just finished a Bachelor/Master degree
- You have an EU passport or you are enrolled with a school in the Netherlands
- You are available for 5/6 months internship starting from February
- You are attentive to detail and highly organised
- You are experienced with Excel
- You are fluent in English, any other language will be a great advantage
You want to do good and contribute to a better world
Wat bieden wij
- Freedom and responsibility
- Opportunity to create and execute your own projects
- Being a part of our young and international team that is growing rapidly
- A gym at the office
- Daily healthy lunch
- ‘Swapfiets’ bike in Amsterdam
- Weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- Competitive remuneration of EUR 500 p/m
- Working with A-level (sport) clients all over the world
Our procedure consists of three rounds:
- Getting to know each other (HR introduction call)
- Full interview with our Events & Hospitality Manager and a member of the Partnerships team.
- Assessment round: an assessment (homework, 2 hours max.)
- Final Interview with the hiring managers.
If all goes well, we will provide you with an offer letter and we can welcome you to the team!
Grab this opportunity and conquer the international sports world with us!
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Ruben Boerefijn directly.
At MatchWornShirt it’s our mission to be the world's leading fan engagement platform. We do this by partnering with the world's biggest sports teams and players. We continuously surprise our clients and customers with new innovations driven by our technological expertise.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel