Where will you be working as Intern Fund Distribution Services?
Are you searching for an internship where you can make a difference? A challenging working environment of a global bank for pension funds and institutional investors, that’s adding value to your resume? Than we have an interesting opportunity for you.
One of the services within FDS is concerning the facilitation of fund managers in the distribution of their funds in Europe. This covers the processing of transactions, maintenance of investors in the register and processing of corporate actions. The distributions can cover both on- and off-exchange.
What will you be working on as Intern Fund Distribution Services?
As an intern, you will be dealing with most of the daily operational processes on the team. Depending of your own growth, additional processes can be added to your tasks. In the first stage of the internship, at least the following activities will be handled
- Acknowledgement of buy and sell orders on behalf of investment funds. These orders are received from intermediaries on Euronext Amsterdam or through platforms
- Monitoring of limits on fund level and escalate when a threshold is reached
- Timely publication of trade prices on Euronext
- Monitoring of trade execution and reporting to fund platforms and Euronext
- Timely reporting of daily trades and execution to fund managers
- Monitoring of the after trade processing (settlement)
- Take appropriate action in case of any disruption in the processes
What qualifications do you need as Intern Fund Distribution Services?
A suitable candidate for this position meets the following profile:
- Your follow a study at bachelor degree, preferably a financial study
- You are eager to learn, analytic, flexible and keep calm in stressful situations
- You are a team player with capability to operate on your own
- You have interest in financial services and banking
- Language skills required are Dutch and English
- Available as of February 2024.
Wat bieden wij
What makes it interesting to work at CACEIS?
CACEIS is the asset servicing banking group of Crédit Agricole and Santander dedicated to asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, banks, brokers and corporate clients.
- CACEIS offers you an educational internship with excellent guidance.
- We offer possibility to get experienced with the financial business in the full diversity of the business.
- You will receive the necessary hardware to perform your activities.
- We offer a compensation of € 450 per month, based on 36-hour working week.
- Our office is located in the south-east of Amsterdam and easily accessible by public transport.
- At CACEIS we believe that diversity and inclusivity are the key to growth and innovation!
Are you the Intern Fund Distribution Services that we are looking for?
When you wish to receive more information about the internship you can contact Sjef van Waard, 020-557 5890, or via email email@example.com. If you want to apply for this internship then please send your CV and motivation to Elise Kapper (Recruiter) via firstname.lastname@example.org
CACEIS BANK, Netherlands Branch
CACEIS is een Europese specialist voor de bewaarneming en administratie van effecten en hoogwaardige risico- en rapportagediensten. Wij richten ons volledig op effecten-dienstverlening aan professionele beleggers in de pensioen- en effectenwereld. Onze strategie en dienstverlening zijn gebaseerd op duidelijke principes over de rol en werkwijze van custodians in de financiële markten. Integriteit, transparantie en onafhankelijkheid zijn belangrijke waarden voor onze bank, net als risicomijdend gedrag en een laag risicoprofiel.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel