This is an Asset Management Internship position within dit bedrijf’s pan-European Logistic funds series (value-add and core-plus). Both of dit bedrijf’s European funds are expanding their current Pan-European portfolios in Europe. The addition of these leased and vacant properties has resulted in a need for an asset manager internship who will help manage these properties and to maximize portfolio returns. Because of dit bedrijf's international team, the intern must be fluent in English. Ideally, the candidate has already an understanding about the real estate and logistics market.
While the role is primarily focused on Leasing and Asset Management, the intern will gain exposure to all aspects of the real estate private equity business (asset management, fund management, investor presentations, acquisitions, dispositions, development, debt, capital raising) and will work closely with the pan-European team. The pan-European assets under management are growing rapidly and the role will be diverse and dynamic with an opportunity to expand your responsibilities.
The intern should be currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master in Economics, Finance or Real Estate. The internship could start at any time and could also have a thesis / dissertation as end result.
- Assisting with execution of business plans necessary to create value in fund investments (leasing, development, redevelopment, etc.)
- Assisting with coordinating commercial processes including negotiations with existing tenants and assisting with leasing of vacancy (negotiation of leases, drafting lease contracts and annexes, other (third party) agreements...)
- Collaborating with leasing brokers
- Collaborating with the (third party) property management teams and project managers
- Assisting in implementing our ESG&R ambitions which is fully integrated into our business strategy
- Supporting complex financial modeling (i.e., Argus and Excel)
- Supporting Fund and Investor reporting
- Supporting the sourcing, underwriting and execution of investment opportunities
- Creating internal and external meeting materials
- Researching target investment markets and occupiers to support Fund acquisition and leasing activities;
- Support disposal process in close consultation with Fund teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e., PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Familiarity with real estate valuation methods, lease financial analysis, investment underwriting.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex concepts concisely
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment
- Positive attitude and a very strong work ethic
- Attention to detail, highly organized and proactive
- Ability to learn quickly, a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and a passion for real estate and investing
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master in Economics, Finance or Real Estate
- Fluent in English
The person must be able to remain in a stationary position for most of the workday, sitting at a desk, consistently operating a computer. The person in this position must be able to access file cabinets and office machinery (to include a computer, copier, and fax machine). On occasion, may need to lift boxes of up to 5 kg.
Realterm is an independent global investment manager focused on the transportation industry. We acquire, develop, finance and manage differentiated real estate and infrastructure assets serving land, air, sea and rail networks in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel