Taakomschrijving / Job description
Do you want to contribute to the battle against cancer in an innovative, international and vibrant startup environment and boost your sales knowledge level and skillset? And do you enjoy taking on a lot of responsibility? Than this internship opportunity might be a great fit for you.
dit bedrijf Diagnostics (…m) is an innovative photonics-based diagnostics technology company. We develop readout systems (instruments and cartridges) for highly sensitive tests to detect and monitor solid tumors in blood or urine. Our target audiences are biopharmaceutical and diagnostic companies around the globe. In partnership with those we develop innovative diagnostic assays that can save the lives of many patients.
You will work in a small international business development / sales team to identify and manage prospects, generate leads and assist in further streamlining all sales processes and monitoring success. Are you ready to support us on making this great venture a success?
Werkzaamheden / Tasks
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) support
- Market segments analysis
- Lead identification and qualification
- Prospecting support
- Handling email communication
- Sales processes improvement
- KPI definitions
- Sales Excellence monitoring
- Sales reporting
Gewenst profiel /Desired profile
- Studying International Sales, Business Administration or e.g., Business and Science
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Eager to learn and taking initiative
- Basic knowledge and understanding of CRM and sales processes
- Good English language proficiency
- Good Microsoft Office skills
Wat bieden wij
Wat bieden wij / What do we have to offer
- An open, flexible, and dynamic work culture in a young, international and passionate team of highly educated professionals
- An efficient organization with a good eye for innovation and short lines of communication
- Access to a large (international) network of companies, organizations, and government institutions
- Varied tasks with plenty of room for own initiative and a lot of freedom
- Flexible working conditions
- A well-accessible and modern workplace in a dynamic environment
- A market competitive internship allowance.
Interested? Then respond quickly.
We would like to receive your CV with motivation and interest. You can use this site or send it directly to the attention of Hans Dijk to email address: email@example.com. For more information, you can contact him on phone number +31 85 488 1285.
Bekijk ons bedrijfsprofiel