|Opleidingsniveau||HBO-Bachelor, HBO-Master, WO-Bachelor, WO-Master|
|Uren per week||32 - 40|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
We are offering an e-commerce internship, where you get hands-on experience in expanding brands into the European market. You will be part of building up brands in Europe, liaising with the brands, driving sales, working closely with marketing, and analyzing sales results. We believe in freedom and responsibility, therefore as an intern, you will have a chance to work on your own projects and develop your skills in the areas of e-commerce that interest you the most!
About dit bedrijf
dit bedrijf is an Amsterdam-based consulting firm for international consumer brands seeking expansion into the European market. Categories we work with ranging from organic food and cosmetics to baby and athleisure. Our team consists of international, sales, and marketing-driven multi-taskers and entrepreneurs. Through strategic partnerships, dit bedrijf provides an all-entailing, flexible infrastructure for brands and companies seeking to enter the European market.
- Assisting in setting up (new) brands on e-commerce platforms (including bol.com & Amazon)
- Support on all other areas of business (e.g. logistics, marketing, distributors management, acquisition & business development)
- Analyzing customer behavior, competitors, and other data to provide key insights and make decisions.
- Finding solutions for innovation & growth with a vision on the future.
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Set-up new marketplaces
- Branding content on the market places
- Building Shop-in-shops
- You must be enrolled as a student
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Entrepreneur, Independent, self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a busy dynamic environment
- Interest for e-commerce
- Fluent in English (preferably another European language(s))
- Enthusiastic to learn
Wat bieden wij
- You will be treated as a full employee and supported by a experienced manager to help you develop your professional skills
- Amazing location close to beautiful Vondelpark in Amsterdam
- Young, multicultural and talented team
- You will be learning a lot about introducing branded consumer goods to multiple markets
- Projects in various industries ranging from organic food and cosmetics to baby and athleisure
- We provide the option to work on your school project/thesis
- Monthly Compensation of €400
To learn more about our company or in case of any questions, please visit our website: www.essdconsulting.com or contact Renee Mulder via email
Our office is easily accessible via public transportation and bike. You can find us right in between Vondelpark and Rembrandtpark, close to the train and metro station Lelylaan in Amsterdam.
Are you interested? Send your CV and motivation letter to us through StagePlaza or by sending an email to email