|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 10 maanden|
Are you passionate about beer, food and drinks? Do you have a hands-on mentality and the natural ability to get shit done? And do you want to be part of the adventurous journey to put Lowlander Beer on the map for great tasting beer? Then you might be the enthusiastic intern we are looking for!
Inspired by the trade and brewing history of the Lowlanders, Lowlander broadens the horizons of beer.Lowlander Beer is the first beer to brew with botanicals to give extra flavour and character to our beers. Since the launch 4 years ago we have been successful in getting listed in over 2500 sites across Europe and beyond. As one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands Lowlander has been listed in the top 100 of Food & Beverage Innovators, known for our disruptive design and activations.
- As a project owner you oversee and drive the planning of our website launch, and support in collecting/ creating copy & visual content.
- You are the first point of content on our online channels and engage with fans & followers.
- You prepare our next photoshoot by creating a brief, collecting all props and assist on the set.
- You brainstorm with the team on new beers, food pairings, activations and other innovative ideas.
- You update the content calendar.
- You create and print the menu for our next Botanical Brewkitchen pop up dinner.
- As the project owner you co-create our newest bar display / event apparel / retail fridge; from first idea to sourcing and implementation.
- For our next PR stunt you support in setting up the longest kopstoot bar of the Lowlands.
- You answer all kinds of customer inquiries from all over the world, both by mail, telephone and through social media.
- A Bachelor education in the direction of communication, marketing, business studies, leisure/ hospitality.
- You have and independent and pro-active attitude (and are not afraid of making mistakes).
- You have an eye for detail and good organisational skills.
- You have a smart, practical brain that gets shit done.
- You have a passion for beer, food or cocktails (or all of those).
- You have the desire to be part of a young, passionate crew that puts Lowlander Botanicals Beers on the map as a unique Dutch beer brand.
- You have the possibility to join us fulltime for at least 4 months (preferably no graduation assignment or research).
Wat bieden wij
- A competitive intern salary.
- A central Amsterdam working location.
- A chance to be part of something new and exciting, building a company & brand from the ground up.
- Unlimited Lowlander Beer (well at least after working hours!)
- Working with a young, passionate and smart crew of people. Read more about the Lowlander culture here.
- Real responsibility – what you do with it is your decision but we provide the opportunity to really learn something.
Lowlander was founded early 2016 by our Chief Botanical Officer Frederik. Having worked for years for breweries and gin & genever distilleries he fell in love with botanicals. As a beer lover he grew curious about what kind of character these special flavours could give to beer. From his first experiments in an Amsterdam kitchen, our driven team is now bringing botanically brewed beers to the best bars and bottle shops in over 2500 sites across Europe and beyond.
We are on a mission to broaden the horizons when it comes to beer; one bottle, one bar, one city at the time. As one of the fastest growing beers in the Netherlands, Lowlander has been listed in the top 100 of Food & Beverage Innovators, known for its award winning beers, disruptive activations and acknowledged designs.
As a team we are a young, diverse and close crew of Lowlanders with a thirst for adventure, too much energy and eagerness to learn. We take inspiration from the personal journeys we’ve been on. We are good at drinking beer, pairing beer with food or making beertails – or all of the above. Passion is what drives us.