Assistant Concept Manager Bosch
|Functie||Stagiair Concept Management|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Huidig opleidingsjaar||2 of 3|
The name Robert Bosch stands worldwide for excellent expertise and the diversity of products from the following divisions: Automotive first equipment, power tools and accessories, thermo technology, household appliances, communication and automation technology. The innovative power and the capability to produce technically high standard products in large numbers form the basis for Bosch's success.
The Automotive Aftermarket Division is responsible for selling and delivering products and services to the independent dealer market. AA is also responsible for the Bosch Car Service network (which is the largest network of independent garages in the world) and the AutoCrew network. These networks are supported by the Benelux Workshop Concept Team in Brussels.
We are looking forward to receiving your application by e-mail (please mention the exact title of the position). Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.
N.V. Robert Bosch S.A. Human Resources Ms. Bouten Rue Henri Genesse 1 1070 Bruxelles Belgium firstname.lastname@example.org Phone +32 2 525 5335 www.bosch.be
- You will be working as an assistant of the Bosch Car Service and AutoCrew Concept Manager in The Netherlands
- Development of brochures and advertising concepts
- Giving your advice on the marketing plan
- Keeping the online means of communication up-to-date
- Organizing our biggest events: our yearly conferences (with more than 700 participants)
- An intelligent and ambitious intern with strong people and communication skills
- A marketing or communication student with a good understanding of and interest in marketing communications
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills and you are able to work in a team
- You are confident in working with MS Office
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging internship
- From marketing, communication, to business development and stakeholder relationship management; you will get a taste of it in a real life situation