Assistent Trader bij Van Caem Europe
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
|Salaris opmerking||€ 500|
<p> The Van Caem Klerks Group is an international trading house based in Leiden that consists of four all-round import and export companies – Van Caem International, a major player in the liquor trade; dit bedrijf, a general trading company in branded toiletries and perfumes; Van Caem Sports, an international trading house in fashion and sports products and Klerks Fine Wines, specialists in sourcing, selecting and selling the finest wines and branded wines all across the World. In our office in Leiden we work with 18 different nationalities.<br /> </p> <div align="center"> Due to expansion of our business within Klerks Fine Wines, we are looking for a intern</div> <div align="center"> </div> <p align="center"> <strong>To work on a market research of branded wines in Europe</strong></p> <p> </p> <p> <strong>Competencies </strong></p> <p> We are looking for an enthusiastic international orientated person, who is able to work independently. Because of price fluctuations the student has to be able to make quick calculations and make fast decisions. Communication skills are very important. We are looking for a student who is able to speak and write English on a very high level. For the Spanish market we are looking for a native Spanish speaker. What we are offering We are offering the student a thorough insight in the world of international trade. The student will learn proper communication skills and will gain experience in the FMGC business. Together with a young team of motivated colleagues the student will gain experience in conducting market research and will be coached by a more experienced trader.</p>
- Set up market research for top selling wine brands in Europe including strategic advice.
- Analyzing offers and requests of suppliers and customers.
- Active approach of suppliers and customers in Europe.
- Fluent in English and Spanish or/and Italian.
- Currently studying at a economics or business school.
- Analytical thinking.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial minded.
- International minded.
- Social and flexible.
- Able to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
Wat bieden wij
- A full time internship during 6 months including a assignment.
- During this period the intern will work directly with the trader of branded wines.
- This enables the intern to learn about the buying and selling process. Placement fee offered.