|Functie||Digital Collaboration Intern|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||3 - 5 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Op basis van full time.|
Covid-19 has accelerated the adoption with SHV Energy of the Microsoft 365 platform for global collaboration. Key components leveraged to run the business are Microsoft Teams, Yammer and SharePoint. SHV Energy has identified opportunities to further improve the use of these platforms through developing guidance around usability, behaviour, best practice as well as through the introduction of extended functionality (like enterprise portal functionality and Teams live meetings for structured webinars). SHV Energy thinks an intern with a background in communications with a strong digital/IT affinity could help us advance the next level of adoption/usage of these platforms.
The Digital Collaboration Intern supports the adoption and strategic use of the collaboration tools for the SHV Energy Headquarters in Hoofddorp Netherlands and where possible and relevant with Global Business Units and partners.
- - Support adoption of collaboration tools
- - Develop training material and associated processes
- - Develop MS SharePoint page design, configuration, workflows, administration, migration, and automated deployment processes
- - In collaboration with business owners, end-users, create SharePoint sites, lists, libraries, pages, apps, custom forms and workflows
- - Design and develop custom web parts and workflow automations as needed
- - Participate in the planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new O365 platform (Flow, PowerApps, Power BI and SharePoint Online) based initiatives
- - Create and maintain documentation for developed solutions
- - Knowledge management and dissemination efforts using digital media
- - Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
- - Qualified/suitable intern from the field of Computer Science with a strong Communications affinity or related discipline.
- - Listen, adapt, persuade and transform
- - Drive to make new and useful ideas work
- - Extract, interpret, analyse data and resolve problems
- - Produce deliverables conforming to the required standard
- Excellent language capabilities in Dutch and English
Wat bieden wij
- An interesting internship on an international head office of a Dutch multinational in Hoofddorp (next to the train station)
- An internship fit to your study. Working times and presence in the office can be discussed and planned around taking exams
- For a period of 3 to 5 months
- Commuting costs will be reimbursed if you can not use a student travel card
Guidance will be provided by the Head of Global Infrastructure with significant interaction to the Corporate Communications team.