Brand Even Marketing Intern
|Functie||Brand Event Marketing|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
|Stagevergoeding||Zie salaris opmerking|
|Salaris opmerking||Vast bedrag|
Mattel is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie, the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, American Girl, Radica and Tyco R/C, as well as Fisher-Price brands, including Little People, Power Wheels and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2012, Mattel was named as one of FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For for the fifth year in a row.
Mattel also is ranked among Corporate Responsibility Magazine's 100 Best Corporate Citizens and the World's Most Ethical Companies. With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs approximately 27,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are Creating the Future of Play.
PLAY FOR MATTEL
If you are interested in this challenging intern position, please send your letter of application in English with a detailed C.V. to: dit bedrijf HR Department P.O. box 576 1180 AN Amstelveen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Project management: - Maintain the marketing framework for all Mattel Benelux brands and look at ways to improve it.
- o Work with external parties (Event agencies, PR agencies, TV stations, Retail, Consumers)& internal parties (Trade Marketing, Sales)to set up a framework for enduring touch points with our consumers
- o Participate in organization of brand events for Barbie, Monster High, Hot Wheels, Fisher Price and new Brands
- • Competitive analysis and Brand performance analysis: - Collect necessary data and perform regular analysis of the in-market performance and positioning of the event supported lines and products.
- Focus on the quantitative evolution (POS) as well as on the qualitative evolution (brand tracking)
- • Sales: - Trade terms, product images, accounts o Lead Catalogue process for accounts.
- • Trade Marketing: - Pull numbers, both from our market databases and our financial system, and format charts and tables for all analyses.
- o Prepare monthly presentations on “new” competitive products and promotions. o Analyze marketing plans and performance of competitor brands
- o Provide sales and brand marketing weekly with key items performing reports
- Your profile: - • Fluent Dutch and English language skills, French language knowledge a plus • Currently studying for a Marketing/Communication Degree
- • Driving License (ideal) • Good computer skills and a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- • Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, project management skills with a hands on mentality
Wat bieden wij
- We offer: • An interesting and exciting half year internship (one full year is possible) in our Amstelveen office that offers a real responsibility and opportunity for growth.
- The opportunity of combining an owned project with general marketing experience • Starting in September 2013 • Fulltime = 40hrs workweek (Monday-Thursday 9hrs; Friday 4hrs)
- • A monthly allowance • Travel allowance for daily commute • 10 vacation days + 2-3 Mattel days + Public Holidays (for 6 months).
- • An international working environment.