|Functie||Business Development Intern|
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||6 - 7 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Meewerkstage|
Bynder is more than a tech company. We are more than an international fast growing scale up. We are team of creators, innovators, builders and most of all friends.
Over the past year we have expanded significantly across Europe and gained great traction, we have grown 350% year on year by offering the most user friendly marketing software on the market and to be honest we still do not feel like stopping. We have achieved that thanks to our invaluable sales team which never gives up until a deal has been closed. But growth brings a lot of challenges too and for them we always need new fresh talent who will make sure that Bynder keeps growing.
And that's why we are looking for you, our new Business Development Intern, who will become part of our global outbound BDR team and work directly with our Director of Business Development to make sure that we will never run out of sales qualified enterprise leads.
You will have an unique opportunity to learn about outbound business development techniques from our international team get invaluable hands on experience on outbound sales and constantly take over new responsibilities. But that is not all, you will have the chance to actively participate in the development of Bynder, work with the biggest & coolest brands in the world and create everlasting impact by bringing new prospects and clients on board. So don't wait and kick-start your international career in sales with us!
- Identifying, researching and contacting potential prospects
- Helping build funnel of prospects attending events
- Preparing and executing outbound sales event campaigns
- Performing an extensive analysis of the market
- Assisting with the preparation of the outbound enterprise sales strategy
- Assisting with preparations of events (campaigning)
- Actively supporting our outbound event team in their daily activities
- Learning from the experts - our team, on a daily basis
- You are highly proficient in English and Dutch. If you know other languages it is a plus!
- University student of business, management or related studies
- You are able to take on our full time internship for at least 6 months
- You live in or close to Amsterdam / you are willing to relocate
- You are very structured and organised
- Your business analytics skills are there to grow
- You have excellent communication skills
- You thrive to learn about modern sales and business development
- You are very focused on your personal development
Wat bieden wij
- Challenging and inspiring learning environment
- Work experience on a global level
- Paid internship
- The chance to be part of a young and ambitious team
- On-the-job training
- Personal development
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- Free lunch available every day
- Beers & gezelligheid are included and the Vrijmibo's are legendary