Business Development Intern
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||6 - 9 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||Per maand|
As the Business Development Intern, you will gain knowledge and experience on how to full cycle works from country, product and campaign set-up.
For Business Development team within dit bedrijf it is exceptionally important to perform an in-depth study per country. This consists of gathering relevant research data from different sources. The data will be filtered, analyzed and summarized into a business case per country, market entry strategy and optimization strategy. You will gain knowledge and experience on all different digital marketing and project management aspects.
- Conduct a though market research in new and existing markets.
- Compile research report along with market plans based on the thorough market research.
- Involved in developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Involved in the campaign production process and set-up.
- Involved in testing services.
- Involved in campaign performance analysis.
- Involved in defining optimization strategy of existing campaigns and market.
- Involved in the implementation of the optimization strategy.
- Business case forecast based on the data collected during the research.
- Support Business Development department with operational tasks.
- You will work closely together with different departments, including COM (Country Operations & Marketing), Technology and Business Intelligence.
- You are currently studying HBO / WO, specialized in marketing / communication / media.
- You are studying in the Netherlands.
- You are allowed to work in the Netherlands, meaning you have an EU-nationality, or you have a valid Dutch residence permit.
- You have a strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- You have a strong communication skill. You are commercially oriented and innovative.
- You have organizational and planning skills.
- You are able to work in teams as well as independently.
- You have a hands-on mentality / you are pro-active.
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially of Word and PowerPoint
- You speak English fluently (company language). Other languages are a plus (e.g. Dutch)
- You are driven and eager by information
Wat bieden wij
- A challenging position in an international company, located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
- A fixed remuneration of € 350,-.
- Lunch (everyday) and Friday afternoon drinks.
- Being part of the most highly driven business sector.
- Excellent opportunities to develop your skills and grow within the company.
- Being part of a young, motivated and fun team.
CLIQ is an international digital lifestyle company located in the center of Amsterdam. CLIQ Digital is a direct marketing and sales expert with our own payment and distribution platform for digital products. Mobile and online interaction with consumers is in our DNA. We create, optimize and monetize.
If you want to work in a young dynamic team and be a part of the mobile movement, please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
Applications without a CV & motivation letter will not be taken in consideration.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources: 020 – 7947500