Challeging Project Coordinator Internship in The Hague Centrum
|Dagen per week||4|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
We are a first-class research and consultancy firm with a strong focus on the frontline. We offer mystery shopping & audit programs designed to deliver actionable insights, and coaching & training that drive frontline performance and sales. Our principal objective is to be a partner for companies that consider great customer experiences to be of major importance in their service improvement efforts.
We're looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who loves to work in an international and open environment. As Project Coordinator you're responsible to complete operational fieldwork within the timeframe for all its projects.
- Managing projects to ensure that all field work is carried out to deadlines
- To ensure 100% accurate Operations Tools are filled in and available on time as agreed with the Client Team Manager
- To ensure SOPs and best practices initiatives are enforced and followed
- To ensure best communication and collaboration with other departments
- To offer creative and insightful solutions to operational and project issues
- Be involved with client contacts and define professional and clear ways to communicate with them
- Identify a problem and produce a research thesis to tackle a real world shortfall in our company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch or any other language
- The ability to work in a flexible environment
- The ability to work independently
- Result oriented, proactive and innovative with an ability to be able to improvise in all situations
- Advanced experience with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- You can work with the pressure of deadlines
- Studying in any kind of field
Wat bieden wij
- Intern fee of €300
- a 5 to 6 months internship
- Entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month.
- Opportunity to work with high end A brands
Contact us through e-mail by sending us your resume and motivation why you are keen to be a part of our team.