|Functie||Client Success Manager @BUX in Amsterdam|
|Dagen per week||4|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
We’re dit bedrijf, a tech company that is rocking the world of finance. dit bedrijf makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, dit bedrijf has made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users across 9 countries in Europe. It’s first app, dit bedrijf X, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant ‘in app’ community. With the introduction of dit bedrijf Zero, dit bedrijf is bringing commission-free investing to all, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about through an intuitive, easy-to-use app. Headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company is backed by Holtzbrinck Ventures, Velocity Capital, Orange Growth Capital and Initial Capital.
We are looking for a client success manager to join either our dit bedrijf X or dit bedrijf Zero support teams. You should be fluent in Dutch and or German. Our ideal Intern would work 32 hours per week on dit bedrijf tasks, for a period of at least 20 weeks. You should be interested in the world of finance and economics or similar topics. Not only would you get the chance to work at one of the top fin-tech companies in Europe, but the internship would provide you with experience of working with clients in the financial services industry, a chance to master your communication skills and the opportunity to really get familiar with financial markets and see how CFD/Stock trading works behind the scenes. To take on this internship you need to be a strong communicator. You should be flexible with working hours and serious about helping our expanding customer base. We want someone who takes their work seriously, is responsible, can work independently, but is also a real team player who looks out for their colleagues.We need someone who is open to working in a scale up environment and can handle change, and tackle challenges with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
- Building good relationships with our users and giving them the best possible experience.
- Answer customer chats, e-mails, phone calls and be involved in the BUX Community.
- Keep fully updated with the BUX X / BUX Zero app and the regular updates and changes, thus being an expert in how the app functions.
- Helping new users onboard to the app and ensure they have a smooth experience.
- Gathering and reporting user feedback to the business. You will work closely with all parts of the business to make sure you can solve the issues in the most efficient way possible
- Spotting possibilities to improve our procedures and following through to get these implemented.
- Interested in the financial markets
- A fluent Dutch and or German speaker also fluent in English (additional languages are a bonus)
- Currently doing a Bachelors or Masters degree
- Some experience of handling customers
- A strong communicator
- Eager to work in a scale-up environment
- Your parents never asked you to clean up your room when you were younger (we need you to be well-organized ;-) )
- Living in close proximity of Amsterdam
Wat bieden wij
- Very International atmosphere
- Cool office in the heart of Amsterdam (10 mins from Central Station and near a lot of bars!)
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- Free lunch 3 days a week: Margy’s famous lunches (https://margykitchiner.com/)
- Regular company social events
- Free beer :)
- Potential opportunity for future career growth.
This is a great chance to get involved with a young energetic company with a big future. We have 25 nationalities working in an office of around 80 people. We care about each other and our product and need you to do the same.