|Functie||Communications and Event Intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 6 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||325 if you do your internship for 5 full days.|
MeetToMatch is looking for a motivated intern, starting in September 2021. As you will be responsible for writing communication and providing service to our online customers, your English level should be advanced/fluent.
MeetToMatch is a premium event networking service, that allows event attendees to plan meetings before the event has started. Currently, we organize virtual events only. We are mostly active in the games industry but also do film and e-commerce events.
If the COVID-19 situation changes, and you perform well, we are happy to bring you along to work on some of our international events in great international cities.
- Write, create and plan social media postings for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Respond to customer questions over email and live chat.
- Create and send newsletters in Mailchimp.
- Update our website.
- Relationship management with our event partners: check upon status of our event requirements, discuss communication timelines etc.
- Contribute to improvements in our service concepts and product development of our online meeting manager.
- Take care of logistics: order materials, prepare signage, keep track of the planning.
- Help out during the event: answer questions, set up spaces, deal with last-minute details/tasks.
- And do whatever it takes to make our event participants have a great time.
- You are proficient in English: social media posts or blogs; some example work would be amazing.
- You can easily adapt your tone of voice to our different target groups: from investors and corporate people to easy-to-approach game developers.
- You know how to provide rapid and excellent service.
- You are enthusiastic, are open-minded, independent and can handle a fair amount of stress.
- You are currently enrolled in a relevant field of study such as event management, marketing, communication or media, and have progressed to the third or fourth year of college or university (HBO/WO).
- Experience in working with WordPress, Mailchimp and Photoshop would be amazing, but is not mandatory.
- Mostly we work from 9.00-17.30 but some events have a time zone offset of 9 hours; others may be organized in the evening or on weekends. So a 9 to 5 mentality does not fit.
Wat bieden wij
- A responsible job as colleague within our business. Your work really matters to us.
- An international surrounding, allowing you to build a professional network.
- Opportunity to learn a lot from fun-loving but hard-working colleagues.
- Video game experience is not necessary but we will try to beat you in Mario Kart :)
- If you show us your best, we’ll bring you along to one of our destinations. You run the event with one of the team, but also join in some drinks, parties and some sight-seeing.
- If we can't travel during your internship period we'd like to do some other fun activities instead.
- A monthly internship remuneration of 275-325 Euro a month, and lunch included.
Start: September 2020. Duration: 5-6 months. Internship: Working internship.
We do not offer any research internships.
Interested in working with us? Send us your CV + motivation (in English!)