Consumer Products Finance Intern
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||4 - 6 maanden|
<p> Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) (<a href="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mattel.com&esheet=6580680&lan=en-US&anchor=www.mattel.com&index=3&md5=72fc4090f22ef24bca460b665eb48f14" title="http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mattel.com&esheet=6580680&lan=en-US&anchor=www.mattel.com&index=3&md5=72fc4090f22ef24bca460b665eb48f14">www.mattel.com</a>) is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of toys and family products. The Mattel family is comprised of such best-selling brands as Barbie®, the most popular fashion doll ever introduced, Hot Wheels®, Matchbox®, American Girl®, Radica® and Tyco® R/C, as well as Fisher-Price® brands, including Little People®, Power Wheels® and a wide array of entertainment-inspired toy lines. In 2013, Mattel was named as one of FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" for the sixth year in a row. Mattel also is ranked among Corporate Responsibility Magazine's "100 Best Corporate Citizens" and the "World's Most Ethical Companies." With worldwide headquarters in El Segundo, Calif., Mattel employs approximately 27,000 people in 43 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. At Mattel, we are "Creating the Future of Play."</p> <p> </p> <p> Within our European Office, based in Amstelveen, we are looking for:</p> <p> </p> <p> Within the Consumer Products Finance department of the European Office, located in Amstelveen, we are looking for a: </p> <p> </p> <p> <strong style="text-align: -webkit-center;"><u>Consumer Products Finance Intern</u></strong></p> <p> </p> <p> If you are interested in this challenging intern position, please send your letter of application in English with a detailed C.V. to:</p> <p> </p> <p align="center"> <strong>dit bedrijf</strong></p> <p align="center"> HR Department</p> <p align="center"> P.O. box 576</p> <p align="center"> 1180 AN Amstelveen</p> <p align="center"> <strong>E-mail: </strong><a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a></p>
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- • Prepare yearly financial review of the biggest 100 licensees.
- • Prepare at a weekly frequency updated reports.
- • Perform ad-hoc analysis on licensees and/or business environment.
- • Assist in conference calls with licensing managers from all over Europe.
- Forecasting and planning
- • Collect royalty forecasts and plans from licensees.
- • Quick scan top 100 licensees’ forecasts as they come in.
- Royalty Revenue Collection
- • Collect, analyse and process royalty reports.
- • Remind licensees to pay if they are over due.
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Team player
- Currently studying for a Finance/Accounting related Degree
- In possession of a EU citizenship
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Wat bieden wij
- An interesting and exciting half year internship (one full year is possible)
- Starting in September 2013
- Fulltime = 40hrs workweek (Monday-Thursday 9hrs; Friday 4hrs)
- A monthly allowance of € 600 gross
- A housing allowance of max € 300 gross
- Travel allowance for daily commute
- 10 vacation days + 2-3 Mattel days + Public Holidays (for 6 months)
- An international working environment