Developer for mobile
|Dagen per week||5|
|Stageduur||5 - 7 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||In overleg - 401<500|
<p> The assignment<br /> <br /> Bell ID develops products and also has several running projects in which the intern can play a role. Some examples of tasks the intern could perform are below.</p> <p> </p> <p> The internship provides an excellent platform for your future career in a fast developing, global growth market. A driving license is not required.</p>
- Analyzing, specifying and developing mobile wallet applications.
- Implementing or improving existing applications that allow ‘over the air’ personalization of applications to a USIM card.
- Researching and analyzing technology standards and implementing reference applications to demonstrate the interaction between different technologies.
- You are currently doing an HBO or University study.
- You are a skilled Java (J2ME is a plus) developer.
- You can work independently but are also a team player.
- You have the ambition to develop yourself in a broad field of technology.
- Knowledge of databases (Oracle, SQL and Hibernate), Spring and Maven are a plus.
- Written and spoken fluency in English and or Dutch are required for this internship.