Internship Development in Amsterdam
|Functie||Front-end or Back-end Development|
|Education level||HBO, WO|
|Dagen per week||3, 4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Stagesoorten||Afstudeerstage , Werkervaring|
We are always looking for back-end or front-end development interns. Our development team works on new projects and on new features for existing platforms such as our own successful community platform Plek.
You. You are keen on exploring new technologies such as Angular, React, React native, Node.js, MongoDB and ElasticSearch. You also know your basics: PHP, MySQL. You’re a thorough tester and you know how to spot and quickly but properly fix a bug. At ILUMY, you will work together with Node.js. back-end developers, front-end developers, interaction and visual designers, and project managers. A methodical approach, creative spirit and a critical eye on your own work are big pluses. You speak English and/or Dutch.
We. Our team consists of 25 people from all over the world (12 nationalities!). We all love to create great things and change the world. The main language at the office is English.
- Develop cross platform websites and web-apps
- Develop Proof of Concept of new things
- Developing prototypes for new products
- Participate to concept-teams
- Intelligent, creative and well structured
- Fluent speaking Dutch of English
- Used working with versionmanagement
- Critical of your own work
- irritated of poor user experience
- Little bit of experience with Angular Js, NOde js, React and/or React Native
- It`s a plus if you are interested in working with Drupal
Wat bieden wij
- Relax environment
- New and complex projects for different clients and start-ups
- Responsibility in a young, profesional and international team
- Great workspace in the center of Amsterdam
- Free lunch with your colleagues
- Project Soups, Hacketons, International lunchday`s and cool team party`s
Over dit bedrijf
ILUMY loves Innovators.
ILUMY is a digital design and innovation firm. We love to help innovators get their disruptive ideas to reality, creating your digital strategy, user experience and apps...