Nu solliciteren »
Nu solliciteren »
Digital UX and Design Intern @ Elsevier
|Functie||Digital User Experience and Design|
|Education level||MBO, HBO|
|Dagen per week||3 of 4|
|Stageduur||6 - 12 maanden|
Would you like to gain experience working in a fast-paced, professional and international business alongside marketing and product teams? We are now looking for an enthusiastic Digital UX and Design Intern in Marketing at dit bedrijf.
- Support the Senior Manager of User Experience and Design in A/B testing and user experience, executing online A/B tests on our corporate website, report results, and tweak web imagery and CTA
- Support website and online promotional activities, like creating and adjusting banners, web imagery, online ads, CTA buttons, landing pages, icons and email graphics.
- Basic knowledge of Dreamweaver/HTML/CSS and Flash. Knowledge of Optimizely web tool is a bonus.
- If not a native English speaker, have a very high level of English due to the international working environment.
- Be extremely attentive to details
- Possess a high level of communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate ideas into tangible design solutions while clearly presenting the reasoning behind them
- Maintain a solid understanding of standard design principles, with a user-centric approach
- Be a dedicated team member with an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Take initiative and display strong problem solving skills
- Be technically savvy and curious to learn more
Wat bieden wij
- Gain experience working in a fast-paced, professional and international business alongside marketing and product teams
- Gain experience working on a large corporate website and digital optimisation activities.
- Learn our design and development workflows and processes, and how to translate marketing requests into design solutions.
- Help us drive conversion-focused design of our online presences with A/B testing and ongoing optimisation at its core.