Social media internship at Cortese Watches (Amsterdam)
|Functie||Social media intern|
|Dagen per week||4 of 5|
|Stageduur||5 - 12 maanden|
|Salaris opmerking||obv fulltime|
Cortese Watches is a young and fast-growing watch brand for men. As an intern, your main goal is increasing brand awareness and creating exposure for Cortese Watches by using social media and marketing techniques and therefore drive traffic to the web shop. You will mainly be responsible for identifying and approaching influential bloggers for a collaboration inside and outside the Netherlands.
Interns work with us for at least 5 months on a fulltime basis, starting in August/September 2016. You will receive an internship compensation of EUR 500,- a month.
- Identify and approach influential bloggers for a collaboration;
- Draft blogger contracts, forward blogger invoices to the financial department and send watches to bloggers;
- Explore relevant international markets for Cortese Watches;
- Track strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors;
- Develop relevant social media content for different channels;
- Map private sales websites per country / continent;
- Carry out other activities as assigned by manager.
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated (obtained within the past 6 months) with at least a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communication, International Business & Languages, Business Administration,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (preferably also Dutch + a third language);
- Advanced understanding of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & Youtube;
- Solid knowledge of the internet and social media marketing best practices;
- A fearless attitude towards digital media technology;
- Passion for blogs and photography;
- Great style and interest in watches;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills preferred;
- Polished in presentation and communication.
Wat bieden wij
- An unforgettable internship with an internship allowance (EUR 500 a month for fulltime internship);
- A lot of practical experience;
- The opportunity to learn about e-commerce and online marketing;
- Beers on Fridays;
- A Cortese Watch of choice.